The term ‘Maddisons of Durham’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Address: Unit 3, Enterprise Court, Queens Meadow, Hartlepool, TS25 2FE, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 12828209. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Placing Your Order
- When you place an order with us, you are offering to buy the goods you order. There is no commitment on us to supply those goods, at that price, or at all, until we decide to accept your order.
- Goods are subject to availability. We will tell you if we cannot meet your order (or part of it) from stock or within a reasonable time.
- Suppose we become aware, after you have placed an order, and before we deliver it, that the price or description is not right. We will then email you to tell you. You then have a choice. You can continue with the order (with the revised price or description). Or, if you prefer, you can cancel the order (in whole or part) and we will refund the relevant payment. We will assume you wish to cancel the relevant part of the order if we do not hear otherwise from you within three working days.
- We may send an email to you to confirm that we have received your order and are processing it. That email is not a confirmation that we have accepted your order. There is no legally binding contract at that stage.
- When we have received your payment and processed the order for delivery we will send an email to tell you we have accepted your order. There is then a binding contract. We remain free to decline all or part of your order at any time before we decide to accept it. We will send an email to tell you if we decide to decline your order (or part of it).
- We may pass your details to third parties for address, identity and credit checks. That helps protect you and us from fraud.
Customer Support : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm ( Mon – Fri)
Address : Unit 3, Enterprise Court, Queens Meadow, Hartlepool, TS25 2FE, United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01429 682353