14k Pen Plating Solution 10 ml
This pen plating solution produces beautiful results in a much safer and environmentally-friendly formula. Fast and easy to use with no fear of dangerous cyanide fumes. Pen plating allows for precise plating over small areas; highlights, setting prongs, individual chain loops, ring sections or bracelet parts. Pen plating is an easy way to get two and three colour designs. Pen-work requires technicians to be very close to the work surface. Make it a priority to protect yourself during this precision work and use our cyanide-free pen formulations.
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Gold Content: 0.1 g
- Plating Temperature: Room temperature
- Plating Voltage: 8-12v
- For plating on: Gold, Silver, Brass, Rhodium, Palladium and Nickel
- Other: Requires a plating pen with tip(s) and pen plating rectifier.
B1RL is the safest way to gold plate – here’s why:
With the B1RL formula, Durston Tools and TWL are bringing the most up-to-date science into your plating operation.
- No cyanide release. B1RL technically contains a trace amount of cyanide in the form of potassium gold cyanide. This is cyanide that is chemically bonded to the gold. All alloy and conducting salts contain no cyanides at all. They are 100% cyanide free. Under even adverse plating conditions there is no cyanide release.
- No strong acids. B1RL is near neutral pH so it doesn’t pose the risks of acid gold or strong basic solutions.
- Safer temperatures. Low operating temperatures (65 – 110 F) means no risk of burns from hot solutions.
- Cyanide-free pen plating. Pen-work requires technicians to be very close to the work surface. Make it a priority to protect yourself during this precision work. The pen plating products are cyanide free – meaning a safer work environment.