If you’re a watch enthusiast or simply someone who likes to save money on watch repair, specialist watchmaker tools are what’s needed to get the job done safely and without causing any damage. At Maddisons of Durham, we offer a comprehensive range of watchmaker repair tools and watch repair tool kit products to meet every need
Whether you have a Casio, Seiko, Omega, Rolex, Timex or any of the quality timepieces that exist on the market, we’ll have the watch repair tools that you need to take care of every type of task. From removing links to replacing batteries to giving your watch a good clean, you’ll find them all here.
Let’s take a quick look at what we’re talking about.
- Case Closing Pliers – The first of the many watchmaker repair tools we look at are case closing pliers which are often needed to properly close certain types of watch back without damaging anything in the process. Ours come with gentle rubber jaws and allow you to reattach the full range of snap-on watch backs with ease.
- Watch Band Pin Removal Tool – part of any good watch repair tool kit are strap pin removers which make the job of pushing those fiddly little components out without damaging the strap super-easy.
- Luminous Paste Kit – If your luminous watch has lost the power from its glow even after a good recharge under the light, then you’re going to need some luminous paste to re-energize it – something else we have in store at Maddisons of Durham.
- Cell Battery Tester – When your watch stops working, it can be hard to tell whether it’s the battery or something within your watch’s circuitry that’s the problem. Our nifty little cell battery tester with LED lights takes all of the guesswork out of the situation.
- Cleaning Solution Fluid – When you’re looking to give your watch a bit of a clean, it’s important that you use something that won’t cause harm to you or your watch. Our cleaning fluid solution is just what you need for a job like this and should be part of any watch repair tool kit.
As you can see, there are many important items that go into making a watch repair kit that can cater for every kind of job. These are just some of the many popular choices that we have in stock and upon ordering and we can have yours in your hands the next day when ordering before 2pm.
Everything You Need for Watch Repair, Jewellery Repair & More
So, if you’d like to equip yourself with the full range of watch repair tools for your home watch repair kit, you know where to come. To see for yourself first hand, you should take a look at what we have in our online shop and you can find that by visiting us online at www.maddisonsofdurham.co.uk.
Alternatively, if you’re unsure about anything and would like some expert advice prior to making your purchase, we’ll be more than happy to oblige. Getting in touch with us is really easy too and involves simply entering your details into our contact form. Upon receipt of your enquiry, we’ll endeavour to reply as soon as we possibly can.