John James Needle Sharps
- Similar to English beading needles, only shorter and the perfect length for beading edges & tight areas.
- Referred to as “shorts.”
- Sharp needles are “all purpose” needles, used for mending, general hand sewing, embroidery & even applique.
- John James needles are known for their very fine quality.
- Packed and inspected in England using needles made in China to European quality and specification.
- Each small envelope contains 25 needles of the same size.
- There are 3 sizes to choose from: 10, 11 and 12