Disc Cutter Set of 14
- A set of 14 round hardened cutters from size 3mm to 16mm
- Great for creating a variation of sizes in metal can punch out steel up to 1mm thick
- Used in the making of jewellery including necklaces, pendants, broaches, bracelets, and earrings
- The disc cutter can cut out circular pieces of sheet metal quickly and precisely, and is much more accurate that handheld tools such as saws
- Made from steel and designed to cut soft metals such as copper, brass, gold, silver, bronze and pewter
- Can also cut fabrics such as leather
- Contains following cutter dimensions: 3mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm and 16mm.
- This jewellery tool works by inserting your sheet of metal into the centre slit under your chosen circle. Insert the cutter and strike with a hammer or mallet to produce your stamped metal disc.