Durston Microscope with Stand
Durston Microscope for Jewellers/Watchmakers, Setters, Engravers Benchwork with Durston Acrobat Stand that give much needed flexibility and extension to any job.
The Scope give up to 45 times magnification for close work and adjustable eye lens. The quality of the microscope lens is dependent on the best Multi coating technology which is what is employed by Durston specification.
The working space is up to 15cm by adding the additional .5 lens. This will allow hand tools and gravers to be used easily on flat or sunken surfaces making sight of your work crystal clear.
One other piece of equipment is included – the LED light ring, adjustable light intensity, which fits easily and quickly on the Microscope – a great addition.
- Weight: 8kg
- View Tube: Trinocular, Interpupillary distance adjustable
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6:4
- Eyepiece: WF10X
- Objective: Main lens 0.7-4.5X
- Magnification: Standard optical magnification 7-45X
- Camera Interface: 1X C-Mount. Fully Multicoated
- Lens & Eyepiece: Anti-Reflection coated
- Optical System: Achromatic. Flat field correction