Casio Glass Crystal
- A genuine Casio factory replacement watch glass
- Also known as a crystal, this watch face is made from a circular piece of mineral glass
- Product Code: 10561102
- Glass diameter: approx.
- Glass thickness: approx.
This Casio watch crystal is suitable for the following watch models only:
Not suitable for your watch? Enter your watch model in the Search at the top of the page to see the best parts for you.
How do I change the glass in my Casio watch?
Changing the glass in your Casio watch should be fairly straightforward, but if you are unsure we would advise taking this to a professional watchmaker to do for you.
- Remove the case back of your watch. You may need a case opening knife to do this, but most Casio watches have screws so a small screwdriver will be required.
- Carefully remove the O-Ring (the black rubber gasket which helps make your watch airtight) with tweezers.
- Carefully lift up the movement to remove this from the watch.
- To easiest way to remove the glass is to use a case press, but if you don’t have one of these you should be able to press down on the glass from inside the watch to remove it. Cover both sides of the glass with a cloth to protect your fingers.
- It is a good idea to clean around the inside of the watch case at this point.
- You can now press the new watch glass into place. Again, a case pressing tool is best used, but this can be performed carefully by hand. Do this from the front of the watch, cover with a cloth and apply pressure until the new glass pops into place.
- Replace the movement, O-Ring and case back of your watch.